Health and safety
Taking into account the specificity of «Semser» work, related to the provision of the services to the organizations involved in exploration, production and transportation of hydrocarbon raw material, as well as storage, processing and sale of petroleum products, ensuring health and safety of the personnel is one of the most important component in work of the group.
Work in this area is carried out in accordance with the current legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan, departmental regulatory legal and regulatory and technical acts, as well as taking into account the specificity of protected objects and main activity.
In order to prevent accidents and emergency situations, the following organizational and technical measures are carried out in the Partnership:
- Rules for notification and investigation of incidents, Rules for the safe operation of land vehicles, Rules for the operation of KISUD, Instructions for Radiation Safety have been developed and implemented;
- The List of Hazards and Risks is approved annually, and their evaluation is carried out.
- The SEC work on safety and labor protection and fire safety qualification commissions is organized. On an ongoing basis, training and testing is performed for knowledge of workers on health, fire, industrial, radiation safety;
- The Code of Employees in the field of safety and labor protection "GOLDEN RULES" was developed and implemented;
- workers are provided with personal protective equipment (PPE);
- security posts are equipped with stations for loading and discharging service weapons, where bullet traps are installed;
- generated solid and household wastes are recorded, which are sorted and stored separately, then transferred for disposal;
- disinfection, disinfestation and deratization of premises on the balance sheet of the Partnership are carried out.
- control over the correct observance of working and rest time of employees is monitored.
The partnership follows the principles of a reliable and trouble-free operation providing a safe and healthy work environment for the employees and minimization a negative impact on the environment.
"KMG-Security" LLP believes that creation of decent and safe working conditions for the personnel is one of the most important aspects of increasing labor productivity.
The requirements of «Semser Security» LLP in sphere of safety and labor protection are set out in a special annex to all contracts concluded.
In case of accidents, the Partnership has developed and applied a clear procedure, including the requirements of timely notification and responding.
"KMG-Security" LLP understands that instilling a high culture of labor protection and safety regulations to personnel may prevent accidents and cases diseases at work. In order to improve a culture of working safety, each year we organize and conduct identification and assessment of risks, training courses, seminars and workshops, appropriate training programs are developed and instruction of the personnel at the workplaces are carried out in a timely manner.
The Partnership continues to improve processes aimed at improving of safety in order to eliminate an occupational traumatism completely.
In 2010, the Partnership has been certified for compliance with requirements of International occupational health and safety management system OHSAS 18001.
The certification indicates that:
- the enterprise maintains a strict control of the factors of production and professional risks and concerned about the safety of their personnel;
- the company may ensure a proper management and control of health and safety control systems of the employees in all of its divisions.
The Company has established a permanent commission that conducts comprehensive inspections and analysis of labor and environment protection, assessment of degree of conformity of the equipment, protective equipment and working environment with the requirements of rules and international standards set by the safety regulations.